26 Feb 2011

My friends Owen and Jen storm council cuts meeting




I had breakfast with Jen and Owen on thursday morning , who took part in this protest at the York council meeting making the cuts, with Jen asking me should me chain ourselves to the balcony or something similar.

To which I said of course but 'find a third person'.

Debt is an excuse to create a low wage corporate Britain.....but protest could get results, we have have already defeated the sale of the forests through protest.

Look at what happens when there is compromise instead of protest, in Ireland the economy and society have been devastated.

No comments:

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...