Violence against peace demonstators


The protest had totally degenerated and I couldn’t see many StW stewards. I don’t know what their strategy was but whatever it was it was failing. I did a lot of running from the cops around Parliament Square as a couple of times I found myself at the front of the crash barriers with my camera.


I don’t know how many people were arrested but there were a number of bloodied demonstrators. I saw cops happily whacking people with their truncheons.


More from Louise on the bloody policing at the Bush demo yesterday.

Comments

Still not statement from Johnson on Sunday's police violence. Not entirely a surprise to be honest.

On a different note, will you be at the CNWP debate/conference in a couple of weeks Derek? If so we'll have to go for a green tea or something!

Popular posts from this blog

HOW IS POLITICS DONE IN PERU? Protest against neoliberalism and ecocide in Peru.

Fidel Castro Obituary – by Hugo Blanco

Elinor Ostrom's Rules for Radicals