'How to be green? Many people have asked us this important question. It's really very simple and requires no expert knowledge or complex skills. Here's the answer. Consume less. Share more. Enjoy life.' Penny Kemp and Derek Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles
Derek Wall ’s article entitled Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...
-
Well with over 30,000 members the Green Party of England and Wales is reviewing its structures, do we need to change Green Party Ex...
-
Wrote this back in 1993, I think my thoughts and style have changed, as the official party history, now I am going to make it open source, s...
-
'The Geneva Mosque was vandalised on Thursday when someone threw a pot of pink paint at the entrance. Earlier this month, a vehicle with...
1 comment:
Derek
I have no time for Rupert Murdoch or his empire but I do not think that this kind of thing is at all funny. The guy is 80 or 80+ and no matter what we think of people the crass kind of activity and attitude on display here is simply juvenile and unhelpful. It can even be said to be an act of violence against the person and as a Green I do not support such activity, it demeans the causes we believe in. It is also an affront to the Parliament. I do not believe Caroline would endorse this fool and his actions and neither should any others in our movement. We either want to be seen as grown up and serious as a political movement or we do not.
Post a Comment