4 Dec 2009

March with Muslim climate campaigners


I am going to the climate change march tomorrow.

I have arranged to meet up with Nandor at the LINE stall before 12.

I am going to march with LINE, London Islamic Network for the Environment.

Muslims need a bit solidarity, as climate change bites and as rising sea levels rise, the right will still deny that climate change is occuring but will whip up hatred against all those who they perceive to be different.

Maybe you would like to join me, see you tomorrow at Speakers Corner.

Unlike John Gormley, I don't have a limo, one of those old fashioned Greens you see.

No comments:

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...