just had this in my in-box, tabloid newspapers they kill people don't they
Women have now been on hunger strike for three weeks in Yarl’s Wood Removal Centre and continue to need your support. We enclose an update below. Please take action:
1. Ask your MP to sign Early Day Motion 919 “Hunger Strike at Yarl's Wood Immigration Removal Centre” (see below). You might want to send them the update so they are armed against Home Office propaganda.
2. Write to ministers demanding: that mothers, victims of rape and other torture and all vulnerable women be immediately released; an independent investigation into the treatment of hunger strikers; a moratorium on all removals and deportations.
· Phil Woolas MP, the Minister of State for Borders and Immigration email@example.com or http://www.philwoolasmp.org/emailPhil.html
· Rt Hon Alan Johnson MP, Home Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· Meg Hillier MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State Home Office firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com