Thank you very much Derek
The events at Bagua have changed my life. Now my work is to address this issue. I went to Lima, the city near Bagua, Bagua and also went to the scene of the slaughter. I am in Cusco, where I live for a few days, then go to Lima to the Amazon coordination with the organization and human rights organizations, will return to Chiclayo in the north, probably go to the city and Bagua Chachapoyas where there are some prisoners.
There are many tasks: See that the injured are cared for, find out how many are missing, visit prisoners, to campaign for their freedom, to support Daysi Zapata who is president of the Amazon organisation after the previous leader Pizango took asylum in Nicaragua.
Again thank you for your submission and I know that you do everything you can to support us.
Un fuerte abrazo
Hugo
This was in response to news of the House of Commons meeting...new Lucha Indigena out so I will translate some bits and put them up.
'How to be green? Many people have asked us this important question. It's really very simple and requires no expert knowledge or complex skills. Here's the answer. Consume less. Share more. Enjoy life.' Penny Kemp and Derek Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles
Derek Wall ’s article entitled Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...
-
Well with over 30,000 members the Green Party of England and Wales is reviewing its structures, do we need to change Green Party Ex...
-
'The Geneva Mosque was vandalised on Thursday when someone threw a pot of pink paint at the entrance. Earlier this month, a vehicle with...
-
The Irish delegate to the committee of the European Green Party failed to be elected at the weekend and, I am told, only received a handful ...
No comments:
Post a Comment