15 Feb 2007

Pavement politics

I am taking part on monday night in the Refugee Council's sleepout for Asylum seekers, I think this what people want me to be doing as Green Party Principal Speaker and while I am not a great moralist...thinking of all the careerism in politics makes me want to do something that involves some moderate discomfort for my beliefs!

If you want to get involved in putting the case for treating asylum seekers fairly and fighting all the racist steorotyping click here

Jean Lambert our London MEP to her credit took part in a similar action a year or two ago.

Are we going to see Cameron out with us....I suspect not but go on David, show me that I am just a cynic!

Also I am on tv tomorrow...'talk with Tatchell' 8.30 on 18 doughty street.

No comments:

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...