20 Nov 2008



Well I am off like I suspect a lot of you with a nasty flu cold, which I am finding, a little difficult to shake off...so not in the mood for blogging..did find this nice site from Appalachian Greens which I have open sourced the graphic from.

Also hoping to get to blog on Rabbis for Human Rights...these people do the work of God, all strands of Juadism taking part in imaginative non violent direct action in defence of Palestinians, the feel good story of the year...spread the word, especially if it takes me a day or two to blog properly

1 comment:

Allan Stellar said...

Greetings from the USA...and I look forward to reading more...

Cheers!

allan

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...