25 Jul 2010

Low impact holiday

I am off to Eastbourne with my ninos manana.

I do try not to fly, you can take all the lifestyle stuff too far and start moralising but I do think Greens need to stop flying as much as possible....so its train to the south coast

Hopefully the sunshine will continue for the next couple of days and we can get on the beach.

Lots of exciting things happening including two new books projects I am going to be working on over the next 18 months.

I am also enjoying writing for the Morning Star, my next column will be about Hugo Blanco the Peruvian indigenous leader touring Britain in September and October....so lots to tell you about when I am blogging again post holiday.

1 comment:

Villas in Bali said...

i'm also fond of going green stuffs including this one..nice..

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...